Sunday, February 12, 2017

Feedback Focus

I would rank the strategies in terms of their usefulness in this order: using a timer, copy-and-paste, and reading out loud. I was very surprised by the way these different strategies affected my reading. Each strategy had a different affect and I found them very helpful. I often feel as if it takes me a long time to sometimes read someones story and stay focused. I think setting a timer would be a great idea and something I didn't really even think of before reading these strategies. The second strategy of copying and pasting would be very good for comments and focusing in on detail. That is also very handy for having comments ready to go for the most part. I think the last one is something I sort of do anyways when I am reading alone sometimes. It is very helpful for getting the feel of what is going on in the story. Often times our eyes miss things when we are reading through a story. I think I would try these strategies in the future. They will help make sure I get things finished in a reasonable period of time and also to have good and insightful comments/feedback for people to read. I want to get better at giving feedback to people and these tips are things that will improve my ability to do so.  


No comments:

Post a Comment