Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Reading Notes: Brothers Grimm; Part B

"The Queen Bee" was an interesting story. From the title of the story, I expected something completely different than what it turned out to be. The story had to do with three brothers, one of which was picked on, but he stopped the other brothers from doing some horrible things to creatures. The older two brothers ended up turning into stone after they couldn't complete a task, while the other brother was able to receive help from the creatures that he had saved. I like how the ending tied everything together and the bee was able to tell which had the honey. I think if I was to make changes to this story I would maybe make it about three girls on an adventure, just because of the title. I also think the two brothers should have stayed into stone. That would have been funny.

"The Fox and the Horse" was another  story that from Part B that I enjoyed. It made me mad in the beginning, however, when the owner stopped feeding the horse after all the horse did for the owner. The owner, in my opinion, deserved to have something bad happen to him. Maybe I would have had the lion come back to eat him after the horse rounded him up. I also like the unexpected friendship that was formed with the fox and the horse. Maybe I could also go further into detail about the friendship that they did have. The story didn't elaborate much as to why the fox decided to help the horse out.


"The Willow-Wren and the Bear" was the last story I wanted to mention in my notes. I like the idea that these animals were part of some type of royalty. I think it is funny that there were Queens and Kings and that the bear had to respect the birds. As the story continued, I liked that the battle was with the animals in the air and the animals on the ground. I was expecting the larger animals to win, but thought it was clever that the animals that flew were able to outsmart the larger animals to get what they wanted.


Bibliography
Brothers Grimm LibriVox

1 comment:

  1. Microsoft office has a different version, and the entire version has the different setup file office.com/ set up . Some of the version is Office 2013, Office 2016 and Office 365 etc. Go to www.office.com/setup . Norton is one of the most reliable antivirus providers in the market. Norton is delivering top rated protection from mobile devices and computers. Norton has 3 antivirus packages norton.com/setup .mcafee.com/activate McAfee have the complete set of features which can protect your digital online and offline life of the computing devices, and it not only help you to protect it install mcafee.If your PC is having a slow performance and you are facing problems due to this, then we can provide a solution to that. avira tech support . Our Avira Customer Support is open to those who have issues relating to downloading, updating or upgrading Avira Antivirus software avira antivirus phone number .We can also assist you to confirm your product if you are not sure about its validity. avira refund .

    ReplyDelete