Tuesday, January 17, 2017

My Favorite Place: Destin, Florida

Although born and raised in Dallas, Texas all my life, my favorite place that I hold dear to my heart is in Florida. Ever since I was 9 years old, my family and I have traveled two weeks out of the summer to our little condo in Destin. It not only is a beautiful area, but a great place to relax and enjoy time away from worries! I spend most of my two weeks there relaxing on white sand near the calm blue water, as you can see from my image below.

(Miramar Beach: Flickr

One of the main reasons this has become my favorite place, is due to the time I get to spend with my family there. As the youngest of four it is hard to keep up with my older siblings, so any quality time with them is my absolute favorite! We are very close and it is hard being in school and not seeing them all the time. Below is a recent picture of my family and I this past summer in Destin. Activities we enjoy doing are tanning, swimming, shopping, eating seafood, and much more!



(Image information: personal photo of my family taken in July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment