Saturday, January 28, 2017

Tech Tip: Canvas Mobile App

I did not know that canvas had an app, so I found this to be a cool Tech Tip! The app downloaded well onto my phone and is very accessible for getting to assignments. I used to just go to my phone's internet and get to canvas that way, but will definitely be using the app from now on. I liked how you could customize it to make it your own and that it doesn't log me out of if when I exit the app. Another cool feature that I liked was that it had a to do list! That is great for assignments and reminds me what I have to do and what I have not done yet. I would recommend this app to anyone using Canvas. It was a lot better than the D2L app we used to have.

(Canvas, Web Source

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, thanks for the tip! I had no idea Canvas had an app. It's kind of a pain to access from mobile browsers, so this will help me a lot! A to-do list would be nice; I agree the D2L app wasn't the best (so that's why I didn't really look to see if Canvas had one)

    ReplyDelete