Thursday, January 19, 2017

Reading Options

The reading option for week 2 that I chose to look at was "Adam and Eve". I have always been fascinated by the biblical story and I think there are so many different stories that the story can be told. When reading through the unit, I am excited to read more about the different adventures that Adam and Eve face and the different styles that they are written in.


(The Fall, by Michelangelo; Web Source

Another unit that caught my eye was from weeks 9 and 10, Native Americans. I am not Native American, but I have always been interested in learning more about the myths and legends from the different tribes. In particular, I am interested in learning about the "California and the Old Southwest". Native Americans were very creative and I think their stories were fascinating.

The unit from weeks 6 and 7 also looked very fascinating to me! It is from the Asian and African unit. After scrolling through the unit, I am not very familiar with the culture or stories from it. The Japanese Mythology seemed intriguing to learn about.


No comments:

Post a Comment