Monday, January 23, 2017

Reading Notes: Adam and Eve; Part A


After reading the story of Adam and Eve Part A, it was about God creating Adam and Even. Throughout the story, I felt that there were so many parts that I could make a spin off of. In the begging with the creation of Adam and Eve, I though about how that could have been changed to two men or two women being created. I also considered how God could have created an animal that had human qualities. Additionally, when they sin and eat the apple, I thought about how it could have either caused infertility, so there would be no reproduction. There could be a take on how only a world with sin or only a world without sin. 

When creating "The Ideal Man", I thought about how God could have made him look drastically different and added more parts to his body. I think it would be interesting if man was given special powers and abilities. I have always wanted to be either invisible or to read someones mind. Adam could have known what Satan and God were thinking at all times. Adam could have also hid from responsibilities if he was invisible. 

The story about Lilith being sent to Adam was interesting. Lilith did not want to be with Adam and they tried forcing her upon him. This could have made for an interesting story. What if God had given Adam both Lilith and Eve? Both Lilith and Eve could have either had children with Adam or something of that sort. 

Finally, I was interested in the fact that God created woman from man, when essentially it could have been the other way around. I could do a take on flipping the roles. Eve could have been created already with some sin instead of being created to abide by rules and regulations. 

Bibliography 
Adam and Eve, link to unit section

No comments:

Post a Comment